Code Geass RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG For Code-Geass Fans.

3 posters

Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination?

Jace LeBlanc
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

Male Posts : 138

Battle Stats
    Health:
    Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? #F53131275/275Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)
    Energy:
    Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Left_bar_bleue900/900Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Empty Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination?

Post by Jace LeBlanc Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Just as the topic says. I'm interested to see other peoples opinions on the topic. Personally I think he survived somehow through the messy immortality trading bernanza. Maybe he gave up his geass after controlling sneizel and accepted CC's immortality. And CC somehow survived...
    What are your theories and opinions? :)
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

Male Posts : 167

Battle Stats
    Health:
    Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? #F53131250/250Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
    Energy:
    Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Empty Re: Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination?

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:37 pm

I believe he survived for many reasons.
    Of course it is all just speculation.

I personally think he took his father's Code because a I don't think a Code can just disappear and he did technically kill him.

The main problem with that would be that Lelouch's geass still worked.
    I think the answer to that is the name of the show Lelouch has Code Geass.

I think further proof that he is alive is that his Geass still worked on those people. For example Nunnaly was able to break Charles's geass once he was gone, yet the willful Shneizel was not able to.

Also Lelouch would have to die before the Code would kick in, Charles and C.C were both killed before being immortal.

Also when you touch an immortal you see their memories and such, which happened to Nunnaly after seeing touching him.

I think they purposely left it ambiguous so you can choose for yourself.
    Kallen Kozuki
    Kallen Kozuki
    Japanese

Female Posts : 88

Battle Stats
    Health:
    Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? #F53131100/100Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Energy:
    Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: The Black Knights

Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination? Empty Re: Do you think Lelouch faked his assasination?

Post by Kallen Kozuki Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:17 am

I think he survives too. this is why:
    he gets the code off his dad but doesn't loose the geass because it was C.Cs power so he was left with both. and because of that C.C didn't die. also because he got the code he had to die for it to kick in and when it did Nunnaly touched him and saw his memories- and that only happens when you are immortal. also at the end for the original series before the English one at the end you saw Lelouch's mouth smiling at the very end before the credits :D this concludes my conclusion. :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:27 pm