Code Geass RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG For Code-Geass Fans.

2 posters

Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently?

Poll

Do YouThink Code Geass Should've Ended Differently?

[ 0 ]
    Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? I_vote_lcap0%Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? I_vote_lcap100%Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Jeremiah Gottwald
    Jeremiah Gottwald
    Eleven

Male Posts : 6

Battle Stats
    Health:
    Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? #F53131200/200Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Energy:
    Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? Empty Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently?

Post by Jeremiah Gottwald Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Do you think the series should've ended differently? I'm not too sure myself. Everyone seemed happy in the end.
    Jace LeBlanc
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

Male Posts : 138

Battle Stats
    Health:
    Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? #F53131275/275Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)
    Energy:
    Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? Left_bar_bleue900/900Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently? Empty Re: Do You Think Code Geass Should've Ended Differently?

Post by Jace LeBlanc Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:16 am

I liked the way it ended :)
    I thought that it wrapped everything nicely, and still leaves it open a little to interpretation or future stories although they are unlikely.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 pm