Code Geass RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG For Code-Geass Fans.

2 posters

Lancelot vs Guren

Lelouch Lamperouge
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

Male Posts : 167

Battle Stats
    Health:
    Lancelot vs Guren  #F53131250/250Lancelot vs Guren  Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
    Energy:
    Lancelot vs Guren  Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Lancelot vs Guren  Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

Lancelot vs Guren  Empty Lancelot vs Guren

Post by Lelouch Lamperouge Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Pilots aside, which of these Powerful Knightmares has more power than the other?
    You can use any version of either for examples in this thread.
    Jace LeBlanc
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

Male Posts : 138

Battle Stats
    Health:
    Lancelot vs Guren  #F53131275/275Lancelot vs Guren  Empty_bar_bleue  (275/275)
    Energy:
    Lancelot vs Guren  Left_bar_bleue900/900Lancelot vs Guren  Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

Lancelot vs Guren  Empty Re: Lancelot vs Guren

Post by Jace LeBlanc Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 am

The anime actually says how the Guren is superior, especially in one on one combat. When that combat is at short range (which it almost always is) the Guren gains even more of an advantage. The only reason Suzaku managed to level the playing field was because of his incredible reflexes and training combined with the live geass command. Since this thread is based on knightmares alone, I have to award it to the Guren, Although it is a close victory. For the purpose of the comparisons i took the most advanced versions of both, the lancelot albion and the guren seiten. If you look at the original versions at first realease, than the lancelot wins hands down. Considering how impressive it was that the Lancelot was released far earlier and was still more advanced than the guren when it was first used in action far later. I think that the lancelot improved much slower and steadily, starting from a fairly high position while the guren started with a much less stable prototype but developed much faster. All in all, I still personally prefer the lancelot :)

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:48 pm