RPG For Code-Geass Fans.


    Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Share
    avatar
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

    Male Posts : 167
    Age : 25
    Location : Area 11
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Energy:
    1500/1500  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

    Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Lelouch Lamperouge on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:57 pm

    The wind blows high as the members of the Black Knights drive through the glaring sun.
    They are moving a high powered Knightmare Frame through downtown Ikebukuro.
    The sun gleaming bright off of the tall buildings.

    The order from Zero was plain and simple; bring the test model to the near-by base and have it inspected.

    The new Knightmare Frame was a model based off of the Guren, being tested to see if it was ready for mass-production.


    The Britannians were also aware of this transfer through a rumor that managed to reach a low member of their military.

    The Britannians were stationed on the outskirts, waiting to see if they could confirm the rumor before rushing in when they see a suspicious truck towing a large trailer.


    ______________________________________________
    avatar
    Razor15
    The Knight of Eleven

    Male Posts : 105
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2011-05-05

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Razor15 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 am

    Seth is with the group of soldiers on the outskirts, organizing an ambush. Thank god I got into the military, I guess Jace pulled some strings, plus the demonstration I had four years ago really made an impression! he thinks happily, before turning to the sergeant. Hmm, I wonder if it's the Black Knights... probably, otherwise why would they have brought the Sutherlands? he thinks to himself before listening to the briefing.
    avatar
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

    Male Posts : 138
    Age : 22
    Location : Sydney
    Join date : 2012-06-22

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    275/275  (275/275)
    Energy:
    900/900  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Jace LeBlanc on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 am

    Jace walked through the super market and picked out a box of cereal. Being the older brother was such a pain, respnsibility this and obligation that, sometimes it got a little tiresome. Jace sighed as he placed the box into the trolley and continued down the aisle. Seth was in an important meeting right now and apprently it was "top secret". Jace knew he was just messing with him, but shopping was seriously boring. At least when he got home he could continue doing his own work, even considering it was merely paperwork. "That lucky..." laughed Jace to himself as he picked up a box of fabric softner...
    avatar
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

    Male Posts : 167
    Age : 25
    Location : Area 11
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Energy:
    1500/1500  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

    Re: Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Lelouch Lamperouge on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:37 pm

    The Black Knights move forward, doing all that they can to not draw any attention to themselves.

    Their activity was only slightly off from the normal citizens behavior.

    Then the driver recognizes a Glasgow that he remembered from Shuinjikou.

    At the sight his cool breaks and he starts driving faster and less organized, sure to blow the cover.


    ______________________________________________
    avatar
    Razor15
    The Knight of Eleven

    Male Posts : 105
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2011-05-05

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Razor15 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:10 am

    They see the truck speed up, and then the sergeant barks for the soldiers to get into formation to ambush them. When they pass the target line, half a dozen Knightmare Frames pop out of the several trucks and fight against the Britannian Knightmares. Seth is in his customized Glasgow, fighting against a Burai. Zero must be inside, if I go inside, I'll be in a prime position to take him down! he thinks to himself before having both his arms blown off, forcing him to eject. In his last moments of control, he ejects in the direction of the truck opposite him.
    avatar
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

    Male Posts : 167
    Age : 25
    Location : Area 11
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Energy:
    1500/1500  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

    Re: Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Lelouch Lamperouge on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:14 pm

    Lelouch, in the guise of Zero retreats, planning to order his forces from a near-by building as Kallen was on another mission.

    He orders his forces to advance and fight the Britannians head on, he couldn't afford to lose the new Knightmare Frame that easily.

    As the troops move forward they start destroying all the Glagows they can, knowing that the Sutherlands will be difficult to take on in the Burais.


    ______________________________________________
    avatar
    Razor15
    The Knight of Eleven

    Male Posts : 105
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2011-05-05

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Razor15 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:55 am

    Seth looks around the storage truck, before seeing a single Knightmare, unlike any he had ever seen before. Looks a lot slimmer than their current Burais... Could it be a custom made Knightmare?! Is that what Zero was transporting? he thinks before climbing up to it, seeing that it's still activated. "Wow, that's really lucky!" he says to himself before climbing in, getting used to the controls. Seems a bit hard to pilot... But okay, I'll try it. he thinks before gunning the throttle and crashing through the opposite wall of the truck.
    avatar
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

    Male Posts : 167
    Age : 25
    Location : Area 11
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Energy:
    1500/1500  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

    Re: Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Lelouch Lamperouge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:50 am

    Zero, seeing that the Truck is now open, falls back and orders the Burais to attack the custom frame. Better destroyed then in the hands of the enemy.

    He has the Burais not locked in combat surround the enemy unit and revolve in a circle around it, firing at the frame the entire time.


    ______________________________________________
    avatar
    Razor15
    The Knight of Eleven

    Male Posts : 105
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2011-05-05

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Razor15 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am

    He scowls at the cowardly move. Then, he uses the new weapon, the Radiant Wave Surger, to block all the bullets from one side. After being shot from behind, but not taken out, he activates his other weapon, the Disc Harken, which ties around several Burais and pull them into the reach of his Radiant Wave Surger. "You're no match for this Knightmare!" he shouts before frying them to pieces, turning behind him as more reinforcements of Burais come. Activating his comm link, he types in the Britannian Military link, and says quickly into it while piloting. "Knightmare Pilot Seth Merc under attack, requesting assistance urgently. Do not fire on the Red and Black Knightmare!"
    avatar
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

    Male Posts : 167
    Age : 25
    Location : Area 11
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Energy:
    1500/1500  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

    Re: Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Lelouch Lamperouge on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:33 pm

    Zero, now safely gone from the battlefield, orders all remaining units to fall back.
    He has now seen the potential of the Knightmare and knows the battle is lost for now.

    He was, however, satisfied to see that this frame was not as advanced as the Guren, meaning there would be another chance to capture it.

    As the troops fall back, firing all the while, Zero takes an underground escape route that was cleared in case of this scenario.


    ______________________________________________
    avatar
    Razor15
    The Knight of Eleven

    Male Posts : 105
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2011-05-05

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Razor15 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:45 am

    He smirks to himself as he mops up the stragglers, and says into the comm link for the Britannians not to pursue them. "We've won for now, and gathered some intelligence on how Zero operates. If we follow, it'd likely be an ambush." he says to them before sighing, and retreating with the other Britannian forces. This Knightmare... It's positively amazing! Such speed and power, it seems like it was custom built for me! he thinks, smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Ambush in Ikebukuro

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:00 pm