RPG For Code-Geass Fans.


    Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Share
    avatar
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

    Male Posts : 167
    Age : 24
    Location : Area 11
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Energy:
    1500/1500  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

    Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Lelouch Lamperouge on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:50 am

    This story takes place directly after Lelouch has stolen Villetta Nu's Sutherland.

    Setting:

    Shinjuku Ghettos.
    The Shinjuku Ghettos are bathed in the blood of Elevens after the Viceroy Prince Clovis ordered the Elevens be slaughtered.

    His hopes were to find the lost test subject known only as "C.C".
    Little did anybody know the mysterious girl had already escaped his grasp and all the Viceroy is left with now is a battle he cannot win.

    The date is August 10th in the year 2017, the Britannian forces are operating in mainly Glasgows with a few elite members in the new Sutherlands while the Resistance group operates primarily on foot.

    The ghettos are in a state of despair both physically and emotionally.
    Their destroyed buildings reflecting their own decimated dreams.

    And now there is blood spilled on their land once again.

    The Britannians have an easy advantage over the Elevens, their only hope being the pilot of the red Glasgow known as Kallen Kozuki.

    Here is where we start:
    (To start we will all post with where we are and what we are on our way to do)




    Lelouch, now piloting one of the Britannian's Sutherlands, searches for a hiding place so he can contact the Shinjuku resistance group on the communicator he came into possession of.

    He soon finds an empty building. Most of the building is heavily damaged but he thinks to himself "This will have to do."

    As he navigates his way to a high story on the building for a good vantage point he notices the train tracks.

    He has often heard that Military Convoys traverse the tracks on a regular basis and decides to work that into his next move.

    From his vantage point he also sees that the Britannian units are a good ways away, meaning that he should be able to direct the terrorists with no worry of defending himself.


    ______________________________________________
    avatar
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

    Male Posts : 138
    Age : 22
    Location : Sydney
    Join date : 2012-06-22

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    275/275  (275/275)
    Energy:
    900/900  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Jace LeBlanc on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:08 am

    Jace was just informed of the mission (being told they were searching for poison) and is currently piloting a Glasgow unit. Jace, although being a trained support unit, has been asked to abandon his post around Prince Clovis' base and to engage the terrorists head on. Jace sees this as a stupid plan, knowing that the terrorists will definitely resort to Geurilla warfare due to their small numbers. Jace still follows orders, however reluctantly and attempts to retain a support role behind the main group. Knowing that the enemies only access to knightmares will be if they somehow manage to steal ally units, Jace is incredibly paranoid about any units acting suspiciously or in a way which contradicts their orders. Despite his many apprehensions, he continues with his orders. Placing his trust in his superiors begrudgingly.
    avatar
    Razor15
    The Knight of Eleven

    Male Posts : 105
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2011-05-05

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Razor15 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:15 am

    Seth was bored, to say the least. He had been walking for over an hour, chasing Jace, but then he had lost him. "Darn, why did I have to lose him? I mean, since the Britannians are now using Sutherlands, it's not too hard to pick out his Glasgow..." he says to himself. Hmm, should I visit Father first, though? I think he was transferred to the Britannian medical ward in Shinjuku... he thinks for a bit, standing still, then turning around and walking east to go to the hospital.
    avatar
    C.C
    Immortal Witch

    Female Posts : 100
    Location : Lelouch's Room
    Join date : 2010-07-14

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Energy:
    10000/1000  (10000/1000)
    Alliance: The Black Knights

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by C.C on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:17 pm

    C.C quickly heads down the tunnels that took her to the warehouse in the first place, making sure not to be spotted by Villetta.
    As she traverses the tunnels she begins to look for Lelouch.
    avatar
    Kallen
    Honorary Britannian

    Female Posts : 26
    Join date : 2010-07-24

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: The Black Knights

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Kallen on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:18 pm

    Kallen, despite having lost one of the Glasgow's arms keeps fighting off the enemy units before retreating to nearby train tracks.
    avatar
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

    Male Posts : 167
    Age : 24
    Location : Area 11
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Energy:
    1500/1500  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Lelouch Lamperouge on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

    Lelouch, unaware of the girl searching for him, sees the red Glasgow come into sight and contacts it and the other terrorist with the communicator starting with Kallen:
    "Stop the train coming up in-front of you and take my orders from there if you want to use this gift effectually."

    Lelouch stops for one moment as Communicator buzzes with questions as they now see the train he spoke of. He had saw it moments before do to his high vantage point, therefore allowing him to act as if he had sent it for them.


    ______________________________________________
    avatar
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

    Male Posts : 138
    Age : 22
    Location : Sydney
    Join date : 2012-06-22

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    275/275  (275/275)
    Energy:
    900/900  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Jace LeBlanc on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:45 pm

    Jace continued to follow the group about 10 meters behind, carefully watching to make sure no 'ally' units begin to surround or ambush them.
    "You're paranoid Jace, they only have a one armed glasgow. How could they possibly ambush us?" called out one of the pilots riding up front. Jace had to admit, he was starting to feel a little silly. It was, however, better to feel stupid than dead. They were in the field for real now, and he was dammed if he was going to fail miserably on his first field mission.
    avatar
    Kallen
    Honorary Britannian

    Female Posts : 26
    Join date : 2010-07-24

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: The Black Knights

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Kallen on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:20 am

    Kallen stops the train, deciding that the enemy has no need to trick them.
    Upon stopping the train she sees the other terrorist coming over, saying that they have been contacted by the voice as well.
    avatar
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

    Male Posts : 167
    Age : 24
    Location : Area 11
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Energy:
    1500/1500  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Lelouch Lamperouge on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:49 am

    Lelouch tells the terrorist what the gift in the train-cars was.

    Sutherlands, top of the line models, with this, thinks Lelouch, we cannot lose.

    Lelouch orders them to all get prepared and check their systems before he orders them into the battle, planning to have Kallen run decoy.

    Checking the ID signals to see where the Britannians are lining up their formation, Lelouch notes that only three major groups are left, many of them using Glasgows.

    Lelouch starts by having the terrorist position one group under ground and two groups behind walls that the Britannians will have to pass to advance forward.

    Last of all Lelouch orders Q-1 to lure the last group of Glasgows to the center of the Ghetto, noting that one of the Glasgows was trailing slightly behind.


    ______________________________________________
    avatar
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

    Male Posts : 138
    Age : 22
    Location : Sydney
    Join date : 2012-06-22

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    275/275  (275/275)
    Energy:
    900/900  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Jace LeBlanc on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:24 am

    Jace continued to watch the area carefully, as well as glancing at his electonic map occasionally.
    "Something's not right..." said Jace into the radio communicator however at the moment it was only tuned to one of his comrads.
    "What is it? Not being paranoid again are you?" Laughed the soldier dismisively.
    "Look, the one armed glasgow has suddenly stopped retreating. It's just, standing there..."
    "Great, looks like those fools finally realised they can't win" replied the soldier happily, "We might not see an actual fire fight yet."
    "True..." replied Jace as he turned his radio off again. There was literally no possible way they could manage to steal enough glasgows to take out an entire army. The lone enemy unit most likely already left their glasgow and was using it as a diversion as they made their escape. Jace still couldn't shake the feeling though. Maybe it was just because this was his first time piloting in the field. Still...
    avatar
    Kallen
    Honorary Britannian

    Female Posts : 26
    Join date : 2010-07-24

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: The Black Knights

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Kallen on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:15 am

    Kallen activates her Glasgow's factsphere and moves forward to show the Britannian's that she is still in the Knigthmare Frame, hoping the mysterious voice's trap will work.

    Even though the trap was a bit obvious the voice convinced her that Clovis would fall for it and send his less intelligent soldiers to there death, taking pride over intelligence.
    avatar
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

    Male Posts : 138
    Age : 22
    Location : Sydney
    Join date : 2012-06-22

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    275/275  (275/275)
    Energy:
    900/900  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Jace LeBlanc on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:34 am

    "Quick, look! The fool is still in the knightmare frame! If we hurry we can still make the capture!" Shouted the voice into Jace's radio. It was at this point that Jace began to worry, constantly looking at their flanks and at the map. Something was seriously wrong, how could they still be so confident? Surely they know we are surrounding them, are they planning on using the poison? Would it somehow affect them even inside the knightmares? Jace began to slow down as he watched the rest of his unit speed up dropping even further behind.
    "Hey guys, be careful. I think they might be up to something..." replied Jace into the communicator but it turned out the rest of his squadron was too excited to capture an enemy unit. Jace spun his knightmare around and stared down the empty and broken down streets for a few seconds, his eyes darting from building to building while also attempting to peer around the alley ways. Nothing.
    They aren't flanking us, they don't have any weapons, they are outnumbered 50 to 1, what the hell was that unit thinking!? Jace turned around and found that his unit was now out of sight, before looking down at his map to notice the group of arrows getting closer and closer to converging on the lone, one armed glasgow.
    avatar
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

    Male Posts : 167
    Age : 24
    Location : Area 11
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Energy:
    1500/1500  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Lelouch Lamperouge on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:37 pm

    "Now!" Lelouch yells into the communicator, hardly able to contain his laughter as his plan unfolds.

    Although one Glasgow managed to escape the trap, that was insignificant to Lelouch.



    ______________________________________________
    avatar
    Kallen
    Honorary Britannian

    Female Posts : 26
    Join date : 2010-07-24

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: The Black Knights

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Kallen on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:41 pm

    Upon the mysterious voice's command Kallen fires her slash harkens at a near by Britannian hospital on the edge of the ghettos, pulling herself up as her allies' Sutherlands move in and destroy the enemies Glasgow's.

    Kallen then looks over from her perch on the building and activates her factsphere, zooming in on a Britannian boy looking and running towards the hospital.

    Instead of investigating she drops down to meet up with her allies.
    avatar
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

    Male Posts : 138
    Age : 22
    Location : Sydney
    Join date : 2012-06-22

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    275/275  (275/275)
    Energy:
    900/900  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Jace LeBlanc on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:05 pm

    Jace's eyes widened with disbelief as he continued to stare at his map. Within a second, every single one of his groups units had dissapeared along with two other groups, simultaneously!
    "Squadron Alpha! Squadron Beta! Squadron Gamma! Turn your radio's and identifiers on IMMEDIATELY!" Shouted Jace into the communicator hoping that it was just some transmission error, "I REPEAT! TURN ON ALL IDENTIFIERS!"
    Jace began to speed forward after ther position where they had dissaperead, nearly pushing his glasgow beyond what it could handle and turned, nearly falling over in the process and came to a dead stop. There, in front of him was a massive crater filled with the broken parts of his allies glasgows. None of them had a chance to eject before they collapsed on each other and exploded.
    "They're.... They're dead..." whispered Jace to himself, his voice shaking with a near uncontrollable sense of grief and rage. "You Filthy Elevens!!!" Screamed Jace into his communicator, turning on the megaphone speaker within the knightmare, "Where are you!? Come out and fight me like a man!!!"
    Jace continued to stand there panting as be began to calm down and realise the stupidity of the thing he just did. If they had enough firepower to destory three entire groups...
    No, it couldn't be thought Jace to himself as he glanced into the pit, the road is still intact, it just collapsed. Simultaneously? It must of been a trap
    Jace smashed his head into the control panel as a few tears streamed down his face, How could I have not seen it!?
    Jace sat there for a few seconds and then he realised that he, a lone unit, just shouted a challange to everyone within earshot, and looking at his dead colleagues, he issued it to a lot of them.
    Jace pulled out his rifle and readied his slash harkens as he began to move backwards, his eyes straining to catch even a glimpse of movement before turning on his radio as he retreated.
    "Alpha squadron here, unit 8 contacting command. All three squadrons have been destroyed, it was a trap. STRONGLY suggest reinforcements immediately as well as recalling all units still alive and operating." stated Jace as calmly as he could into the radio, "also have a group hidden near X co-ordinates, I have a feeling a couple people may be following me and we don't want this to be a complete loss."
    Jace turned around and sped off towards the co-ordinates, just outside the base so someone won't turn off but close enough so escape is still an option. Maybe we can use their own tactics against them.
    avatar
    QQ
    Japanese

    Female Posts : 61
    Age : 21
    Location : Pennsylvania
    Join date : 2012-06-23

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by QQ on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:57 pm

    "She must be around here somewhere," QQ said to herself. She could feel CC's presence, but she couldn't find her any where.

    As QQ turned a corner she saw a crowd of men in uniform. "Maybe they can help me," she thought to herself.
    As she started walking towards the men, one of them looked up and exclaimed "THERE SHE IS!" Confused, QQ froze in mid-step. The other men looked up. One man yelled "It's CC."

    "What? No, I'm--" QQ started.

    "GET HER!!" one of the men yelled.

    Confused, QQ turned around and ran. After several minutes, the men where still right behind her, and she was running out of breath. She makes a sudden turn, but is met with a wall. "Shoot. A dead end," QQ thinks. She turns, but the men are already blocking the exit.
    avatar
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

    Male Posts : 138
    Age : 22
    Location : Sydney
    Join date : 2012-06-22

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    275/275  (275/275)
    Energy:
    900/900  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Jace LeBlanc on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:08 pm

    Jace continued racing back to the base when he noticed on his map a small group of surviving glasgows suddenly turn into an alley way, an alley way which was coincidentally on the route he was on.
    "Looks like he have traitors in our midst..." cursed Jace under his breath as he began to slow down, "Think they can ambush me?"
    Jace pulled out his gun and turned the corner, facing a trio of glasgows cornering a helpless girl.
    "Stop right there!" Commanded Jace, his gun pointed towards the leader, "What is the meaning of this? Explain why you aren't following Clovis' orders!"
    avatar
    Razor15
    The Knight of Eleven

    Male Posts : 105
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2011-05-05

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Razor15 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 pm

    Before he reaches the entrance, he sees a Red Glasgow shoot a Slash Harken into one of the wards, collapsing it. Without thinking, Seth runs into the hospital, quickly rushing for his dad's room. He speeds into the corridor, collapsed. It... It can't be... IT CAN'T BE!!! he thinks rapidly, before seeing a lone red Glasgow escape the building. After a moment of silence for his dad, he rushes out of the hospital and gets in the car, determined to follow that red Glasgow. He drives full speed ahead, the he sees a train track, before getting out of the car to see 6 Glasgows in them, not activated yet. "Damn them! I'm going to prove to them the might of vengeance!" he yells to himself, before running to the train, looking over the Glasgows. Hmm, maybe I should redirect the train back to Britannia, giving them an edge in this fight! he thinks, before reactivating the trains controls, before jumping inside it and getting inside a Glasgow. "Ah, it's been quite a while since I've used one of these, in fact, I think it was the simulation. We'll see if I'm as good as always." he smiles at the thought, and kicks off the controls, the Glasgow speeding off of the train. Seems like the enemy force is defending someone, most likely the commander... he pauses for a moment, thinking.
    avatar
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

    Male Posts : 167
    Age : 24
    Location : Area 11
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Energy:
    1500/1500  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Lelouch Lamperouge on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:08 am

    Britannian 1: "Stand down, this doesn't concern you!"
    Britannian 2: "Grab her now!" After yelling he reaches down to grab her as Britannian 3 aims his rifle at the interloper's legs.
    --------------------------

    Lelouch orders two groups to advance down the tunnels, tunnels that the Britannians hardly know of as they have changed from the constant fighting.

    He then orders Q-1 to decoy the last large group of Britannians not around Clovis.
    His intentions to ambush them near the train tracks.

    Lelouch also goes to the next floor up as he sees the train he had had stopped is now moving towards Clovis' encirclement.


    ______________________________________________
    avatar
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

    Male Posts : 138
    Age : 22
    Location : Sydney
    Join date : 2012-06-22

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    275/275  (275/275)
    Energy:
    900/900  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Jace LeBlanc on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:40 am

    Jace fired his slash harkens into the decaying brick walls on either side of the alley and rushed forward with the intent to pull the walls onto the 'Britanian' Knightmare frames...
    avatar
    Lelouch Lamperouge
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council
    Zero/Vice Principal of The Student Council

    Male Posts : 167
    Age : 24
    Location : Area 11
    Join date : 2009-08-02

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Energy:
    1500/1500  (1500/1500)
    Alliance: Hidden Member of The Black Knights

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Lelouch Lamperouge on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:40 am

    The member 'Jace LeBlanc' has done the following action : Dice of Fate

    'Dice of Fate' : 1


    ______________________________________________
    avatar
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

    Male Posts : 138
    Age : 22
    Location : Sydney
    Join date : 2012-06-22

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    275/275  (275/275)
    Energy:
    900/900  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Jace LeBlanc on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:46 am

    The walls were, unfortunately, much more stable than Jace had first analysed and instead of pulling the entire walls down they merely dislodged two of the bricks.
    fail... Jace thought under his breath as he retracted the two slash harkens, the bricks still attatched to the ends, virtually breaking them. Jace fired the two brick harkens into the soldiers gun, knocking it out of his hand but completely disabling his harkens before bardging over the second Britanian before he has a chance to pick her up. Amidst the confusion, Jace lowered his Knightmares hand before the girl.
    "Quick, get on."
    avatar
    QQ
    Japanese

    Female Posts : 61
    Age : 21
    Location : Pennsylvania
    Join date : 2012-06-23

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by QQ on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:00 am

    QQ climbs into the knightmare's hand happy to be saved.
    avatar
    Jace LeBlanc
    The Knight of Eight

    Male Posts : 138
    Age : 22
    Location : Sydney
    Join date : 2012-06-22

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    275/275  (275/275)
    Energy:
    900/900  (900/900)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Jace LeBlanc on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 am

    Jace lifts her up and speeds back down the alley, making sure to shield her with his other hand from the winds. The britanians begin to fire as they regain their footing, slash harkens flying overhead and a couple gunshots hitting the cock pit.
    "This is Alpha Squadron unit 8. Three elevens have stolen ally glasgows and are now in pursuit! Request to place small ambush party at X co-ordinates. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT fire on the leading glasgow."
    "I am sorry unit 8, we do not have anyone to spare." replied the commander, "We are in hot pursuit of the enemy elevens."
    "You idiot, they are chasing me right now!" Shouted Jace back at the communicator.
    "I am sorry soldier, you will have to deal with this yourself."
    Jace switched the radio to all ally units within range, making sure to place an exclusion on the three units chasing him.
    "Please, if there is anyone out there with a spare unit, meet me at X co-ordinates." Jace yelled into the radio, hoping someone would be willing to help.
    avatar
    Razor15
    The Knight of Eleven

    Male Posts : 105
    Age : 22
    Join date : 2011-05-05

    Battle Stats
    Health:
    200/200  (200/200)
    Energy:
    1000/1000  (1000/1000)
    Alliance: Holy Britannian Empire

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Razor15 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 am

    He was chasing the Red Glasgow before he heard the announcement, which requested assistance at point X. Wait... That sounded like Jace! It's a long shot... but... he thinks to himself before speeding off to the east, cutting most of the distance between them. He sees a lone Glasgow ahead of 3 others, and he wonders what's going on, before rushing to the scene, his Glasgow above on train tracks below the 4 Knightmares.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Skirmish in Shinjuku

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:47 pm